Sunday, June 10, 2012

Secrets of Body language

I've watched one of Obama's speeches to the public and told my friend that the speech was awesome and inspiring. I told my friend about the entire speech and his quotations. We all watch videos of politicians and celebrities talking, we all concentrate on how they speak and their voice. We always miss one important thing in that, 'the body language'. We never notice that and we always believe the speech is truth.

Then I got a chance to look at a video which explained me how to notice the body language which tells us whether it's true or a fake.
The video is quite a long one but it's quite interesting if you've the patience to watch it completely. It covers the politicians and celebrities public appearances. The analysis of their gestures is quite amazing. It will be helpful to our communications and also observing what others are trying to communicate us.


Watch and post your comments




No comments:

Powered By Blogger