Sunday, June 10, 2012

Special effects for commercials

Commercials , I don't know how many people like it, but I love them very much. Because they are short and highly effective, not all of them, but mostly. The commercials with visual effects are always my favourites and most people's favourite.

I always wonder how they take it. I got the answer recently when I was surfing the net. It's quite amazing.
'The Marmalade'  is one of the special effects company located at Hamburg, Germany is using their self developed technology called 'SPIKE' to capture the moments using high speed camera where normal cameras can't capture. It's all based on robotics.


Take a look at the below video and find out .





THE MARMALADE Identity from schoenheitsfarm production on Vimeo.








Take a look at the KFC commercial which is quite amazing. ( It streams completely and then the commercial will start playing. Be patient)

http://themarmalade.com/projects/projects/kentucky-fried-chicken

No comments:

Powered By Blogger